Social media can be a hugely effective part of your marketing strategy, but it is easy to let it slip to the bottom of your ‘to-do list’. Particularly if you are an entrepreneur or a small business, it can feel like you need all hands on deck just to get the necessary tasks done, let alone what some might consider the ‘nice to do’ projects.
- So why not outsource it? Outsourcing your social media can be excellent way of ensuring you maximise this important opportunity for your business and here’s why:
- Save time – Outsourcing your social media means you no longer need to make time to do it yourself. No more trying to squeeze it into your day, or beating yourself up if you haven’t logged in to your social media accounts all week. Instead you can use your time for what you do best – running your business.
- Save money – Your time is money and what might take a social media novice hours to do might take an expert minutes. Yes you will have to pay for the outsourcing, but that might be much more cost effective than hiring an employee to do it or trying to find time to do it yourself, when you could be out delivering your services or networking for new business.
- Benefit from expertise – What should you tweet about? Who to? Social media experts are highly experienced in the use of hashtags, RTs, in-post images and videos and everything else that goes with social media marketing. They will take time to understand your target audience and the messages you want to get across and ensure that the right people see the right messages at the right time.
- Enjoy regular content – A regular content schedule ensures that messages go on your social media profiles on a regular basis without you having to think about it. Activity around key events can be planned in advance, leaving you free to focus on the event itself.
- Enjoy the icing on the cake – Outsourcing your social media doesn’t mean you never get involved. It does mean that you can dip in as and when you have the time or the inclination to do it. You can use the spare 5 minutes you might have to have a look around, interact with others and see what’s going on, rather than knowing you need to schedule time every day to do it. By passing the responsibility onto others, you can relax and enjoy the benefits.
Please come and see us at our stand in London on 23rd March to talk more about how your business could benefit from outsourcing your social media. You might be surprised just what a tangible benefit for your company it could be, as our client Ali Mearza, leading Ophthalmic surgeon discovered: “Rebecca and her team have been amazing at taking away the ‘fear factor’ of social media. They have taken me from total novice to social media whizz in no time at all… I am now a great advocate of social media and consistently interact and post my own updates, as well as enjoying the benefit of the regular content provided by Get Ahead VA.”
If you can’t make the show but still think that your business could benefit from assistance with social media then please get in touch on 01483 332220 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We pride ourselves on being the staff you don’t see, but the difference you do.